The Institute for International Women’s Rights – Manitoba is issuing a Call for Nominations and they would love to hear from YOU!
The Nomination Slate will be voted on at the upcoming Annual Meeting, to be held March 3, 2020.
The Board consists of Board and Officer positions – all volunteer. We do need folks that are committed to contribute their time and skills. Generally, there is one board meeting a month, the first Saturday of the month, excluding the summer months, and sometimes December. Positions include Co-Chairs, Treasurer, VP Administration, VP Advocacy, VP Youth, VP Diversity. There are also Co-Chairs of Advocacy, and Communication.
Please note, Directors and Officers must be individuals, 18 years of age, with power under law to contract. Directors and Officers must also be members of IIWR-MB at the time of the Annual Meeting. They shall be elected for a term of one (1) year by the members at the upcoming annual meeting of members.
If any of the below positions interest you, please send along a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25th, 2020. All positions required are listed below. You can access a detailed job description here.
We thank everyone for their interest, and we will advise you of the results.
1. Co-Chairs, individual or group submission will be accepted. If applying as a group,
please indicate why your partnership would be a benefit to the institute.
2. Vice-President for administration and recruitment.
3. Vice-President for youth and local initiatives.
4. Vice-President for diversity and international initiatives.
7. Co-Chairs of Advocacy, individual or group submission will be accepted. If applying as a
group, please indicate why your partnership would be a benefit to the institute.
8. Communications Chair, individual or group (max. 2 people)
Nominations Committee: Anita Neville, Micalea Crighton, Mary Scott