Date(s) - 17/06/2021
Breaking Bread 2021
Live discussion with guest speaker, award-winning journalist and author Sally Armstrong
This is a fund raiser for Canadian Women for Women in Afghanistan, Inc. You will receive a Charitable Receipt.
On Demand Program: Keynote address by Sally Armstrong and our other contributors including
- Journalist and documentary filmmaker Mellissa Fung,
- Executive Director of CW4WAfghan Dr. Lauryn Oates,
- Senior Director Murwarid Ziayee,
- Dr. Behnoush Ahranjani, Calgary Chapter Chair,
- Durkhanai Ayubi, Author of Parwana: Recipes and Stories from an Afghan Kitchen.
Click here to learn more about our exciting program.
Register Now. Your Support Helps Us Deliver Our Programs:
As an individual:
1. Select the $100 donation box to gain access to our full program.
2. If you are a student, select the $25 box for the student discount.
As a group: Gather a group together virtually, or sponsor your employees: select the $500 box for up to 8 participants.
Prize Draw: Purchase raffle tickets to further support our programs. Prizes include gift certificates, gift baskets, art, pottery, candles, books and more.
Once you register for Breaking Bread 2021, you will be eligible for door prizes and receive a link to purchase raffle draw prize tickets.